District Employment Exchange Office
About the Department
The office operates under the Industrial Training and Employment commissioner of the Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood.
The Function of the office:-
- Registration:- Registration for Unemployed candidates from 18 to 35 years, Re-registration and renewal for every 3 years for registered candidates.
- Educational and Vocational Guidance:– Providing Educational and Organizing vocational guidance to candidates and organizing vocational guidance program and career conference in school and colleges.
- Notification:-Sponsoring the eligible candidates for the Government notifications according to the seniority of registration and other Government rules.
- Employment and Market Information:- Receiving and consolidating the details of employees in every quarter from the Central Government, semi- Central State Government, semi- state Government. Local bodies, private Act and private Non Act Organizations in the specified ER-1 format to the directorate and planning Department.
- Study Circle:-Under the study Circle scheme, Organizing pre-Examination training program for various Competitive Examinations conducted by KPSC and other Recruitment agencies.
- Job Fair:- Conducting job fairs regularly inviting private firms to provide Employment to unemployed candidates.
Department Schemes/Projects having importance of State Level/National Level along with the Website Address