About the Department
The Department is headed by the Joint Director at the District Level, Assistant Director at the Sub-Divisional Level. Taluka Level is represented by the Industrial Extensional Officers who come under the Deputy Director (K&VI) under the control of Zilla Panchayat.
Department is providing Incentives & Concessions as per Industrial Policy & Agri Business Policy-2015 to promote and facilitate Industries.
Department Schemes/Projects having importance of State Level/National Level along with the Website Address
- Capital Investment Subsidy as per industrial policy & Agri business policy -2015.
- APMC Cess Exemption for Agri based industries for the period 10 years as per Agri business policy-2015.
- Stamp duty exemption for land registration and for credit deeds, mortgage/ hypothecation deeds executed for availing loans.
- Reimbursement of land conversion fine.
- Electricity tax exemption for new industries issuing electricity tax exemption as per industry policy and agri business policy-2015 – 100% an exemption of tax electricity tariff for a initial period as per policies.
- Effluent Treatment Plant Subsidy. One time capital subsidy upto 50% of the cost of ETP subject to ceiling limit of Rs.100.00 lakhs.
- Interest subsidy for Micro Industries as per industrial policy & Agri business policy-2015.
Technology upgradation & certification for MSMEs.
- Interest subsidy on Technology upgradation @ rate of 5%.
- Incentives to Micro & Small enterprises for obtaining ISO certification – the new are the existing Micro new MSMEs 75% of the investment maximum Rs.75,000/- for General Category and Rs.1,00,000/- for SC/ST/ Women/Minority &Category-1&2A.
- Incentives to MSMEs to obtained BIS product certification for general category Rs.50,000/- and Rs.1,00,000/- for SC/ST/ Women/Minority &Category-1&2A.
- Incentives for technology adoption an incentives of 25% of the cost upto maximum of Rs.50,000 for General Categories and Rs.1,00,000/- for SC/ST/ Women/Minority &Category-1&2A.
- Energy conservation only for MSME for manufacturing enterprise practicing energy conservation measures for resulting in reduction of energy consumption for such units maximum of Rs.5,00,000/- for General Category and and Rs.7,50,000/- for SC/ST/ Women/Minority &Category-1&2A.
- Reimbursement of the cost of preparation of project reports reimbursement of the 75% of the cost of preparation of project reports of upto Rs.2,00,000/- prepared by Tecsok and CEDOK.
- Interest free loan to Large Mega, Ultra Mega & Super Mega Enterprises on GST.
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme
- SCP/TSP 60% subsidy Rs.5.00 lakhs scheme for setting up of Micro Industries
Department Forms / Documents issuing to the Citizen in PDF Format (Hard Copy)
- Capital Investment Subsidy sanction order
- APMC Cess exemption certificate
- Stamp Duty Exemption Certificate
- Electricity Tax exemption Certificate
- Effluent Treatment Plant Investment Subsidy
- Interest subsidy
- Land Reimbursement certificate
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Progamme brochures