DISTRICT STATISTICAL OFFICE
|Officer to Contact||
No 1-5-80, I.B Road,
Station Area, Raichur.
Raichur District At a Glance
(Open with Acrobat Reader)
Department Activities :
rainfall data to DES daily.
* Bring out annual District at a Glance book with the co-operation and information from various departments.
* Technical Guidance to various departments involved in crop cutting experiments enabling the insurance companies in the deciding the crop loss
- a) This includes Preparation of action plan season wise, crop wise, agency wise.
- b) Imparting training to various field level functionaries systematically.
- c) Collecting standard quantities of yield for draige experiments from minimum of 15% of the total crop cutting expts. plans.
* Systematic collection, compilation, consolidation of Birth and Death report received from various agencies.
* Preparation of season wise, taluk wise, area reconciliation reports.
* Preparation of crop wise, month wise crop forecasting reports.
* Systematic collection, compilation, consolidation of prices of various commodities, vegetables, labour charges for various activities, wholesale and retail prices. These will enable in determining the wholesale and retail price index.
* Preparation of taluka wise annual season crop reports (ASCR).
* Timely reporting scheme – the crop abstract will be collected from the TRS villages to determine the variance in crop estimation season wise. In addition the area enumeration is also carried to find out the correctness of the reporting in “pahnis “. Apart from this sample check area enumeration will also be carried out.
* National sample survey – Elaborate survey as per the directions of the Central / State Governments.
* CES on Fruits and vegetables – The crop cutting experiment are under taken to find the yield details of various important fruits and vegetables grown in district.
* Ad-hoc surveys – Agriculture census, Input survey, minor irrigation, Economic census, etc.